Do any of these statements sound familiar?
· I’m stuck and lost and don’t know how to move forward
· I feel bored and indifferent
· I hurt, this sucks and I don’t want to do this anymore
· I’m tired of the same old, same old everything
· I have so many ideas but don’t know what to do with them
If you answer YES to any of these,
THE NEXT STEP IS EASY:
Life Tools for Your Journey: more Theresa-recommended sources to guide you in your quest.
A fifteen-minute exploratory phone call to discuss what you want to accomplish
and how you can get there. You choose the next steps.
Those who let their challenges guide them and not define them are the ones who gain the most in life. They set boundaries, communicate their needs, manage their expectations and accomplish their goals. This way of thinking is not a gift or a talent unique to a few. It’s a skill everyone can develop.
A coach can be a valuable tool to support, guide and mentor you to achieve your personal or professional goals.
My style of coaching is to…
· Focus on specific tasks and objectives
· Create a step-by-step plan unique to you
· Teach you how to listen to and use your intuition
· Hold you accountable as you achieve your goals
Most important, you are in control. You lay out your desired result, and I give you the tools to get there. It’s your responsibility — with my support — to execute the plan.
You have what it takes to ignite, realize and live your dreams. Trust me, you do.
I can show you.
© 2021 the upside to everything™ • all rights reserved
Check out Theresa's blog!